Have a character answer questions about their younger years. Treat it like an interview. If you want to include parents, siblings, and childhood friends, it might make the results more interesting! ;)
1. When were you born? Where?
2. What were some of the first words and phrases you spoke?
3. At what age did you first attend school? What school did you go to? Did you like it?
4. Name one of your fondest childhood memories.
5. Now name one of your worst.
6. Name one of your most embarrassing.
7. Which parent/adult were you closest to as a small child?
8. What about as a teenager?
9. Did you ever try drinking, drugs, or both? What all have you tried? Were you ever caught?
10. Did you ever skip school? How frequently?
11. Who was your best friend when you were really small?
12. Who was your best friend when you were a teenager?
13. Did you sleep with stuffed animals? At what age did you stop – if you ever did?
14. Did you ever have braces or glasses growing up?
15. Did you ever break your arm or leg and need crutches – or anything similar to that?
16. Did you ever have any strange habits that you outgrew but were teased for?
17. How well did you get along with your parents and siblings?
18. If you could go back and change one thing about the past, would you? What would you change?
19. What were some of your favorite pranks to pull when you were younger? Did you have any favorite jokes? What made you laugh the most back then?
20. Did you have any pets? If not, why? If you did, what were they?