1. What’s your name? Tell me a bit about yourself.
2. When did you first find that you had a knack for writing?
3. Do you prefer poetry or prose? Why? Do you like both?
4. What is it you enjoy most about writing?
5. Do you enjoy roleplaying? If you do, do you use your favorite characters for it or make up new ones?
6. When writing, do you think about the techniques you use and how they affect the reader, or simply write away?
7. Do you feel bad when you write your characters in danger?
8. Do you have any particular influences?
9. Have you ever joined in a collaboration with friends? If not/so, why?
10. Do you show friends your work even if it is not complete? Or do you prefer for it to be finished before showing off?
1. Who was the first character you came up with? Describe them.
2. Do you feel you know your character inside/out?
3. What makes your character angry?
4. Do you think about why they are as they are or are they so just because you want them to be?
5. What do you like most about this character?
6. Does your character resemble you in any way?
7. Do you have any shamelessly Mary-Sue characters?
8. Where did you get the inspiration for this character?9. Do you have any tips for wannabe writers about creating a believable/good character?